Hybrid vs Native Mobile Apps
A native app is a smartphone app developed explicitly for a single mobile operating system and is built based on their individual protocols and programming language (ex. Objective-C or Swift for iOS and Java for Android).
Mobile App Development Process
- Setting Your Objectives Setting your objectives allows your customers to have a better user experience in navigating the app.
- Market Research One of the most important aspects of a mobile app. Market research includes planning for future functionality and preventing technical limitations.
- Target Market Having a target market is necessary for your app to attract more people who will be loyal to your brand.
- Target Audience The team will use your target audience to perform case scenarios, in which they would look at situations in which your target audience will be using the app.
- Sitemap & Wireframe Develop a sitemap and wireframe that best fits your company’s vision.
- Monitoring Once the app is complete, the design team then begins to monitor the consumer clicks, traffic, pages, and more.