Chain Reaction is looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist to join our Amman team. This role is ideal for mid-level QA experts who want to work in an ambitious and fast-growing agency.
- Responsible for planning, integration, casing, scripting, and leading the execution of all testing required for the software.
- Write and maintain test plans, test environments, test cases, automated and manual test scripts, test tools, and track defects.
- Ensures that testing uses company-specific, manual or automated processes and helps provide best practice adoption
- Maintain automation scripts or tools.
- Create bug reports and communicate issues with development and other stakeholders.
- Monitor and analyze test automation results; collate and provide test metrics and reports.
Desired Skills and Qualifications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS or any related field.
- 2-5 years of experience in a similar role.
- English Fluency
- Hands-on experience with Mobile APPS & Websites testing.
- Experience in test automation development with tools such as Selenium, QTP, Appium, Android, Fitness, SDK, Xcode, Cucumber.
- Postman documentation and testing experience.
- Performance and load testing experience.