We are looking for a performance marketing account executive to join our growing and award-winning team to work on some of the region's most exciting brands.
- Strategize, create, monitor, maintain, and optimize the high volume of campaigns across Google AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager, and other third-party digital media outlets.
- Oversee growth in performance. Manage campaigns to meet client’s ROI goals and respond in a rapid manner to optimization suggestions from digital strategists.
- Solid knowledge of Google ads campaign types.
- Continuous analysis of performance and reporting on digital campaigns.
- Efficient management of budgets across all engines and campaigns.
- Craft eye-catching and informative pay-per-click text ads as well as the continuous implementation of text ads – A/B testing.
- Report on key performance indicators and lead generation initiatives, calculate Cost Per Lead, project spend, adjust to demand and seasonality.
- Experience in Google AdWords, Google AdWords Editor, Google Analytics.
- Keyword research, campaign buildout, ad creation, A/B copy testing, and extensive bid management and lead generation experience.
- Vast experience in the Google Content Network and with overall Display Advertising.
- Knowledge and experience in retargeting/remarketing.
- Minimum experience is 2 years
- Agency background is a big plus