Head of Digital takes the lead in developing long-term digital marketing strategies with an ultimate focus on achieving Chain Reaction’s vision and mission which is built around our client's success. You will be responsible for the oversight of the client’s digital strategies and team delivery. you will be managing the paid, organic, and analytics teams.
Part of the role will be to create strategies for pitches and respond to RFPs. You will be involved in leading strategy and recommendations to potential clients. Therefore substantial experience in business development including devising and developing strategies, proposals, pitching, and upselling is must have experience.
- Develop and deliver digital marketing strategies in line with client'ss strategic objectives.
- Oversee the DM’s operations and business results to ensure they are consistent with CR’s strategic plans.
- Collaborate as a strategic partner with clients and CR, identify challenges, and propose “mutual benefit” solutions.
- Build and sustain key DM’s offerings, collaborate with internal teams to optimize the results and leads.
- Lead strategic DM projects across DM disciplines focusing on identified performance, KPIs, analytic and build on results to boost overall results.
- Manage and establish valued relationships with clients and ensure CR’s deliverables are consistent with business expectations and needs.
- Coaching & mentoring of the key team members
- Manage close working relationships with media partners (e.g., Google, Facebook, etc.)
- +8 years of experience in online marketing, agency experience is a must
- Google Marketing Platform (SA 360 / DV 360 / GA 360 ) experience
- In-depth marketing experience and a passion for digital marketing/ performance and technologies
- Performance and purpose-driven mindset
- Strong understanding of digital analytics, and equally, how analytics-sourced insights could be turned into action
- Strong client relationship management
- Strong leadership skills