The ideal candidate is a highly resourceful and innovative developer with extensive experience in the web development frameworks and websites specifically in PHP and WordPress. You must also possess strong knowledge of SEO and SEO implementations using various web application development programming languages and good knowledge in MySQL Server databases.
- Solid experience in PHP.
- Experience developing on Content Management Systems such as WordPress, Drupal and/or Joomla.
- Experience in SEO (Search Engine Optimization) in theory and the basic implementations of the SEO recommendations.
- Experience in OOP in PHP and PHP frameworks (such as Laravel, CodeIgnitor, Yii/2 or ).
- Ability to support team members and manage multiple projects on a short frequent basis.
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Good knowledge of XML sitemaps and schema markups.
- Work and maintain websites and backend CMSs
- Implement SEO technical recommendations.
- Research and support team members with Schema markup building and XML sitemap preparation.