In this guide, you will gain practical insights into how-to use Programmatic Advertising, why to use it and what are the best tools which can give you a hand in this job!
Lets first define what we mean by Programmatic Advertising!
Programmatic Advertising is using a software to buy and sell digital advertising, where all the proposals, tenders quotes and human negotiations are replaced by machines and algorithms.
A small part of the job will be still done by humans to prepare insertion orders or ad tags.
Whether you are running a small business or managing your own blog page or you are a marketing executive at a large corporation, this guide is for you.
Let’s check these facts first!
- 65% of B2B marketers indicated that they currently buy or sell advertising programmatically.
- In 2016 more than half of all U.S. digital video ad dollar was traded via automation.
- 80% of mobile display ads in the U.S. are purchased programmatically and are expected to increase to 85% in 2019
- By 2022, 80% of the advertising processes will be automated and the remaining 20% will be comprised of brand value, storytelling, and other experiential tactics that require human involvement.
Now, Why everyone is going for the “Programmatic Analysis”?
When we talk about automation we are automatically talking about, Cutting Costs, and Reducing Human Errors.
But Programmatic Advertising will go beyond that and will give you the best results out of your campaign!
Transparency and Real-Time measurement
Programmatic Advertising will give you the chance to see what sites your advertisements are reaching, the type of customers looking at the ad, and any costs associated with the advertisement.
You can monitor your campaign performance in real time with no need to wait until the campaign is over!
With programmatic advertising, you can track your campaign performance in real-time which will give you the chance to adjust and optimize as needed while you are running your campaign. Thus, you can ensure that your campaign is running at total efficiency, is only reaching your targeted customers and that you are using your budget effectively.
Targeting and Reach
Using Programmatic Advertising will make it easier for you to set your target audience, go ahead and reach them! Here you can target your customer through an IP address, geolocation, or category and site targeting.
With Programmatic Advertising, you can also see how many people viewed your advertisement, who are they and where they are located and more.
Now, let’s see what are the best platforms that offer this technology!
Here is a quick summary of the top 3 Programmatic Advertising tools you can use for your own advertisement.
Rubicon Projects https://rubiconproject.com/
This automated advertising platform is used by the world’s leading publications and organizations to transact with top brands. Rubicon currently has more than 1 billion consumers.
This online marketing platform is more focused on Facebook, Instagram, and Mobile based platforms. Their programmatic ad targeting is one of a kind.
DoubleClick offers integrated insights across every channel and type of Buy, it also offers the tools for real-time measurements where you can get a complete view of how your campaign is performing.
Go ahead and get the best out of this technology! After all, it was all created for your benefit and for the purpose of achieving your business’ full potential.